Hand painted Brush stroke Leather Bi-fold Purse
Leather bifold purse, hand dyed, hand stitched.
* Available in 4 colourways
* Hand dyed to create a unique brush stroke effect, each purse is different
* Personalise inner pocket with either hand stamped or letterpress personalisation (up to 10 characters)
* Choice of sizes, to suit your card holder needs.
* Zip coin pocket
* 2 sections for notes and receipts or phone
* Fastened with a Sam Browne stud
* Handmade in high quality vegetable tanned leather. Hand cut, hand dyed and hand stitched.
* Presented in cotton pouch for protection
* Handmade to order
Approximate Measurements -
18cm x 11-12cm (closed)
18cm x 20-21cm (open)
This functional Bi-fold purse is made from a high graded natural vegetable tanned leather, dyed using a unique hand painted technique, and hand stitched using waxed linen thread.
The natural properties of the veg tan leather means this purse will age and darken to develop its own unique patina over time. Hand sewn with waxed linen thread, made using 2mm natural veg tan leather.
*Please note that each and every item is made to order. This means that each item is truly unique and the item you receive may be slightly different to the listing picture, this is due to the natural qualities of the leather and dying techniques used.*