Today I am taking a little time out from making, as I want to share some of the amazing items available in the North East this Fathers Day!
1. Lets start with the cards... MrsLCards has a fantastic range of cards for all occasions, these fathers day ones are just cute as a button!
2. For The Love of the North have lots of amazing products, whats better, they only sell work from local artists. It's worth taking a look at their website, or popping into their Whitley Bay or Newcastle store. For this guide, I feel like I need something for the bearded dads, Good day organics beard oils and moisturisers are fantastic! I had the pleasure of doing a few events with these guys back in the early days!
3. Something completely personal? Tori Lo teamed up with Emma Hedley Jewellery, and Abaisse Chocolate to create the Northern Gift box, an entirely personalised gift experience. Find out more about it here. Don't want the gift box? Both Emma Hedley and Abaisse have some great options for Fathers day!
4. Is your Dad the type that's into self healing? Bloomingbamboo is trying to break the myth that yoga is just for women. Why not treat your dad to a 6 week course, get him sweating...and possibly swearing!
5. Does your dad have his own unique style, like to stand out from the crowd? Why not splash out on a unique pair of hand dyed shoes, Simon at The HDSCo offers fantastic gift boxes, you can create them to your desired value, these go towards a consultation with Simon, the Shoe Guy (and they even come with a complimentary Gin!). What Simon has to offer is really something that should not be missed. It isn't just a pair of shoes, its the full experience! Check out his website for full details!
And finally, I offer personalisation on all products, if it isn't directly available, please message me, as I would love to create a personalised item for you, to gift to your Dad!
Shop my menswear range here